Below are our guidelines for making sure your content is labeled appropriately.
- This Content Policy is incorporated as part of the JuruPay’ Terms and Conditions. Your use of the Platform and/or Service is subject to the Terms and Conditions and this Content Policy. Unless specifically defined in this Content Policy, the defined terms shall have the same meaning as defined in the Terms and Conditions.
- By accessing, browsing, downloading and/or using the Platform and/or Service, you acknowledge that you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms, as amended from time to time. If you disagree with any part of these Terms, you must immediately discontinue your access and/or use of the Platform and/or Service.
- We may revise or update these Terms at any time by posting a revised/an updated version on the Platform. Unless stated otherwise, any revision or update takes effect immediately. Your continued access and/or use of the Platform and/or Service after a revision or update to these Terms constitutes your binding acceptance of the revised or updated Terms.
- We may change or update the Platform and/or Service and any information on the Platform and/or Service at any time without notice to you or liability to us. We may also suspend, discontinue, or restrict access to, the Platform and/or Service temporarily or permanently at any time without notice to you or liability to us.
- Headings are inserted for convenience and shall not affect the interpretation of these Terms.
- MEDIA CONTENT on JuruPay
- You may not use our service for any unlawful purposes or in furtherance of illegal activities. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- If you provide us with media content, whether in photo or video, such media content remains your property. However, by providing media content to us, you grant us an irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, remove, translate, distribute, publicly perform or display, and make derivative works of your media content in whole or in part, in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereinafter developed for any purposes, including for the purpose of marketing and promoting JuruPay and the Platform and/or Service in any media formats and through any media channels, without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all media content or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases necessary to grant us the license to the media content as set forth above; and (ii) neither the media content nor your submission, uploading, publishing or otherwise making available of such media content nor our use of the media content as permitted herein will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- You agree to not provide media content that is defamatory, libellous, hateful, violent, obscene, pornographic, unlawful, or otherwise offensive, as determined by us in our sole and absolute discretion, whether such material may be protected by law. We may, but shall not be obligated to, review, monitor, or remove media content, in our sole and absolute discretion and at any time and for any reason, without notice to you or liability to us
- MEDIA CONTENT GUIDELINE
- Sexually Explicit Material: Do not distribute sexually explicit, pornographic or offensive material, including in your profile photo.
- Illegal Activities: Do not use the JuruPay to engage in illegal activities or promote dangerous and illegal acts.
- Malicious and Deceptive Practices: Do not transmit viruses, malware, or any other malicious or destructive code. Do not distribute content that harms or interferes with the operation of the networks, servers, or other infrastructure of Smartsheet or others. Do not use JuruPay for phishing scams.
- Hate Speech: Our products are platforms for free expression. But we don’t support content that promotes or condones violence against individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, nationality, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity, or whose primary purpose is inciting hatred on the basis of these core characteristics. This can be a delicate balancing act, but if the primary purpose is to attack a protected group, the content crosses the line.
- Personal and Confidential Information: Do not distribute other people’s personal and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, confidential national ID numbers, or account passwords, without their permission.
- Child Exploitation: Do not upload or share content that exploits or abuses children. This includes all child sexual abuse imagery (even cartoon images) and all content that presents children in a sexual manner.
- Spam: Do not use JuruPay to send spam, including by sending unwanted promotional or commercial content, or unwanted or mass solicitation.
- Harassment, Bullying, and Threats: Do not use JuruPay to engage in harassing, bullying, or threatening behavior, and do not incite others to engage in these activities. Anyone using JuruPay to single someone out for malicious abuse, to threaten someone with serious harm, to sexualize a person in an unwanted way, or to harass in other ways may have the offending content removed or be permanently banned from using JuruPay. In emergency situations, we may escalate imminent threats of serious harm that we become aware of to law enforcement. Keep in mind that online harassment is illegal in many jurisdictions and can have serious offline consequences for both the harasser and the victim.
- Violence: Do not distribute depictions of graphic or gratuitous violence.
- Impersonation: Do not use JuruPay to mislead or confuse users by pretending to be someone else, or pretending to represent an organization you do not represent.
- Regulated Goods and Services: Do not use JuruPay to sell or facilitate the sale of regulated goods and services, such as alcohol, gambling, pharmaceuticals and unapproved supplements, tobacco, fireworks, weapons, or health/medical devices.
- DATA RETENTION
- We retain different types of information for different time periods. Given the volume of real-time content on JuruPay, some information may only be stored for a short period. We do not retain data for law enforcement purposes unless we receive a valid preservation request.
- VIOLATION OF POLICY
- Violations of this policy may result in civil and/or criminal liability. JuruPay will diligently monitor and investigate occurrences involving such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting those involved in such violations.
- If any of the above violations occur, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account without compensation to you and/or prevent your access to the Platform and/or Service if you are found to have repeatedly violated this policy.
- Content uploaded by JuruPay users does not represent JuruPay in any ways.
- If you see media you think may be in violation of our policy, please report to us at [email protected]
- ENGLISH VERSION TO PREVAIL
In the event of any inconsistencies or discrepancies between the English version and other translated versions of this Content Policy, the English version shall prevail.
Last updated on 5 Nov 2020
- MEDIA CONTENT on JuruPay
JuruQuest Customer Care Centre
Unit 901A, Level 9, Tower A, Uptown 5, No.5 Jalan SS21/39 Damansara Uptown, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel: +603 7725 6632